Thursday 18 March 2010

Eventually...


Yes, I grew tired of listening to my friends nagging at me: why don't you have a food blog? You should have a food blog and share there those recipes you tell us about! SO, you won, and here I am, a fresh owner of a blog!
I wished to call it "happybean", mainly because it sounded childish enough and also because I am cooking vegetarian or vegan :) When I noticed that that name is taken, I was thinking what would describe my new blog in a proper way...even if I live in Finland, I plan to write in English (for my non-Finnish speaking friends) and most of the recipes are international, literally from all around the world. As I love travelling, but can't be on the road all the time, cooking is one way of experiencing those cultures that are far away, and to relive memories from places where I have been. So, this is the beginning...

3 comments:

  1. Ompa terveen väriset kädet ! Ihan sinun värinen pohja tällä sivulla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, ne on kyllä Olin kädet, ja kuten sanottua, en ole harrastanut kuvankäsittelyä vaan laitoin vaan ensimmäisen kuvan, mikä sattui silmään aiheesta "matkaruokaa" :)

    ReplyDelete